HARRISBURG – Acting Secretary of State Robert Torres has reminded Pennsylvanians that the Department of State’s election night returns Web site will offer up-to-the-minute statewide results on Tuesday night.
“Voters, candidates and the press can find the earliest and most complete picture of the unofficial results at the Web site,” Secretary Torres said.
“We collaborate with all 67 county election offices to consolidate and post their results as soon as they are available.”
The portal’s users can customize searches, receive timely updates and view results on mobile devices. The site also provides links to each county’s election results Web site.
Results will be posted on electionreturns.pa.gov as the department receives reports from the counties after the polls close at 8 p.m. on Election Day. Until then, the site will only show test results.
On Nov. 6, Pennsylvania voters will cast ballots for:
- Governor and Lieutenant Governor
- U.S. Senator
- 18 U.S. House members
- Even-numbered state Senate districts
- All state House seats
For complete information about voting in Pennsylvania, visit votesPA.com or call the Department of State’s official election hotline at 1-877-VOTESPA (1-877-868-3772). Interpreters are available.
Secretary of State Recommends Pennsylvanians Visit votesPA.com for Comprehensive Voting Information
At votesPA.com, citizens can:
- Confirm their voter registration status and voting district information, including new congressional district;
- Locate their polling place and get directions;
- Find contact information for their county election office;
- View a demonstration video of the voting system used in their county;
- File a complaint if they encounter any difficulty or questionable situation at the polls.
Additionally, votesPA.com includes links to A Toolkit for the Pennsylvania Voter, Voter Guide FAQ About Voting in Pennsylvania, the Top 5 Things Every Voter Should Know About Pennsylvania Elections and other useful information.
These publications are available to download and print in English or Spanish.