- On Monday police received a report about lost property from a 70-year-old male. He stated he’d lost his wallet, which contained money, at an unknown location. Anyone with information is asked to contact city police.
- Police responded to a reported hit-and-run Monday on West Spruce Alley. According to the report, a Hyundai Santa Fe was traveling west behind Fat Kids Sports Bar. A driver backed out in a blue Nissan Juke and it impacted the Santa Fe, and then the driver left the scene. Police located the vehicle in the Grant Street area, and the drivers exchanged information.
- Police responded to a minor, two-vehicle crash Monday in the 600 block of DuBois Street. The drivers exchanged information, and police cleared the scene.
- While on patrol Sunday, police observed a woman lying on the sidewalk in the area of the Coyote Joe’s Bar. She appeared to be intoxicated and advised police she was waiting for her ride. Police released the female to her mother and cleared the scene.
- Police received a report about a barking dog Sunday in the area of Pifer Street and Shaffer Avenue. Officers tried to contact the owner and cleared the scene.
- On Sunday police received a report about an incident of theft from a building on West Weber Avenue. During the incident, someone allegedly stole a Hisense 4K Smart TV that’s worth $500. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.