State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a theft Tuesday on Friendly Acres Road in Penn Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a meat grinder, an older model laptop and a miscellaneous bag of tools from the victim’s residence. The victim told state police the items went missing after an old friend moved out.
- Police arrested a male for reportedly being highly intoxicated along Bigler Avenue.
- Police checked a suspicious vehicle that had its passenger’s side door open. There wasn’t anyone around and police were able to secure the vehicle.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person on South Sixth Street. Police located the male along Chester Street.
- Police received a report about a cell phone that was stolen from a resident along South Third Street.
- Police responded to a minor vehicle collision along East Locust Street. According to police, a vehicle moved over and impacted a parked car. Minor damage and no injuries were reported as a result.
- Police received a report about an elderly female who had fallen on Turnpike Avenue. Upon arrival, police found the female had fallen due to a medical issue. Emergency personnel were summoned and assisted at the scene.
- Police handled a complaint of harassment from a Cemetery Road resident.
- Police arrested a male for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol after he was stopped for a traffic violation in the area of East Market and Second streets.
- Police were dispatched to assist a state parole agent after he located suspected methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. Upon arrival, police subsequently arrested the male for various violations.