State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an assault Monday on Shearer Drive in Knox Township. During a domestic incident, a 35-year-old Olanta man, identified as James Lockett, allegedly punched the victim in the head. It caused swelling and a black and blue mark to form. Charges were filed through the district court.
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment Sept. 30 on Curtin Street in Osceola Borough. During the incident, two parties were involved in a verbal dispute that turned physical.
- State police received a report about a theft Tuesday on New Millport Road in Knox Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a Unilec electric meter from a trailer on the victim’s property. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about a theft Monday on Mine 22 Road in Bigler Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed items from a moving box at the victim’s residence. State police say the stolen items included a Tablet, VISA and Wal-Mart gift cards and a black dress. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred between Oct. 6 and Monday on Sportsburg Road in Young Township. During the incident, someone allegedly damaged the paint on the victim’s truck before fleeing the scene. State police are continuing their investigation and anyone with information is asked to contact 814-938-0510.
- Police received a report about an unruly patient at the Penn Highlands Behavior Health Unit. According to police, a male was acting agitated because the medical staff wouldn’t administer Adderall to him. He allegedly made threatening statements towards them and stated he’d “smash everything” in the hospital if he didn’t get the medication he wanted. Charges will be filed against the male as a result of the incident.
- Police received a report about a dog, which had been inside a vehicle for approximately an hour, in the Penn Highlands West parking lot. However, the vehicle was gone upon police arrival on-scene.
- Police received a report about a male who was attempting to harm himself on Morrison Street. Upon arrival, police met with a female who related that she and her husband had engaged in an argument when he attempted to grab the gun out of her purse. The gun discharged into the wall, police say, and the male stated he wanted to harm himself, but the gun jammed. He was transported to the hospital for an evaluation; charges may be filed pending further investigation.