State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Monday on Simpson Street in Gulich Township. During the incident, a 20-year-old Tyrone man was involved in a verbal dispute. It escalated when he allegedly began to throw items at the victim. Charges have been filed through the district court.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Aug. 16 at the Jefferson County Jail. During the incident, a 19-year-old Clearfield man, Preston Dotts, allegedly engaged in a physical altercation with the victim. Charges were filed against Dotts through the district court.
- Police reported on a trespassing and drug incident that resulted in a warrant service Thursday in the area of Beaches and River roads. According to police, a male – identified as Gage Wilsoncroft – was located in a posted area and when contact was made, he was found to have an active warrant. He was allegedly in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. Wilsoncroft was housed in county jail on the warrant and charges are pending for this incident.
- On Thursday police received a report about a wanted female who was at the laundromat in Hyde. When contact was made, she was identified as Brittany Watson of Clearfield; she was taken into custody on warrants through Domestic Relations and Lawrence Township and Clearfield Borough police. During a search, Watson was allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance and various items of drug paraphernalia. Charges have been filed against Watson for the incident.
- Police reported on a drug-related incident that resulted in a warrant service Thursday in the area of Beaches and River roads. Upon investigation, police learned a wanted person – Christina Lenhart, 30, of Clearfield – was staying in a tent on private property. She was taken into custody and suspected methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia were found inside her tent.
- Police responded to an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Friday in the area of U.S. Route 322 and Beauty Lane. According to police, there were several calls to check the welfare of a male who was walking in the middle of the roadway. When contact was made the first time, police requested that he stop creating a hazard. Police were later called back because he was reportedly standing on the bridge railing in the area of Route 322 and Beauty Lane. He had to be advised repeatedly to cease his actions and to leave the area. As a result, police cited the male for this incident.