State police at Clearfield
- State police responded to a single-vehicle crash Tuesday on Interstate 80 in Lawrence Township. Kimberly Holcombe, 31, of Alabama was operating a tractor-trailer eastbound when she lost control. It traveled off the left side of I-80 and impacted an embankment, causing it to overturn. It came to a rest in the median on top of the embankment. Both Holcombe and her passenger were transported to the Penn Highlands DuBois Hospital for medical treatment. Her tractor-trailer sustained severe damage in the crash.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Sunday on the Clearfield – Shawville Highway. During the incident, a 16-year-old boy was allegedly involved in an altercation at a local business. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment on North Second Street. During the incident, a male allegedly made harassing statements via text messages. Police contacted the male and advised him of the complaint.
- Police received a report from a West Market Street resident who was being harassed by their neighbor.
- Police responded to a reported traffic complaint along Turnpike Avenue. According to police, a large branch had fallen and it was causing a hazard. Police were able to remove the branch from the roadway.
- Police received a report after several syringes were located in a drain along North Fourth Street. Police were able to remove them with the assistance of the Street Department.
- Police received an animal complaint along Turnpike Avenue. However, police were cancelled because the dog owner had been located.
- Police arrested a female for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol after she was stopped for a traffic violation along Third Street.
- Police received a report about two males who were breaking items in the roadway along North Third Street. However, police were unable to locate the males.
- Police received a report about an unwanted female on Spruce Grove Lane. Upon arrival, police were able to handle the situation on-scene, as the female voluntarily left.
- Police received a report about an intoxicated male who had thrown a cigarette into a passing car on North Second Street. Police located and arrested the male as a result.
- Police received a report about a possible disabled vehicle on Woodland Road. Upon arrival, police found the driver had pulled off to use a cell phone.
- Police received a report about a mental health patient who had left the hospital. Police located the patient and were able to return them to the hospital.
- Police located a male who held several active warrants along Bigler Avenue. He was subsequently turned over to Curwensville Borough Police Department.