- Police assisted emergency personnel with a fall patient along Spruce Street. A female had fallen and was unable to get to the door to unlock it. Police were able to enter and assist on scene.
- Police received a report about music being played at an excessive volume in a vehicle along South Second Street. Upon arrival, police found that the vehicle had left the area.
- Police received a report about an activated alarm along East Pine Street. Police found the building to be secured.
- Police reported that a window was smashed out of a vehicle while it was parked along East Locust Street.
- Police received a report about kids playing on the roadway along Daisy Street. When police arrived, the kids weren’t any longer in the area.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female on East Pine Street. Upon arrival, police found the female had taken a large amount of medication. Emergency personnel were summoned to the scene and transported the female to the hospital for treatment.
- Police received a report about a burglary Thursday on Daisy Street. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s home and stole various items, which were worth over $600. Upon further investigation, police were able to identify the suspects. Although the case is still pending, police expect to charge four suspects in the near future.