State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Wednesday on Blue Spruce Road in Decatur Township. During the incident, two men allegedly engaged in an argument that turned physical. Both were charged through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred between July 15 and Wednesday on Old Shawmut Grade Road in Fox Township. During the incident, someone allegedly broke into an unoccupied building, damaging windows and doors. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about an intoxicated male who kept falling. Police located the male along South Third Street, and he was found to be highly intoxicated. Police subsequently transported the male to the county jail.
- Police located an open door at a local business. An employee arrived and was able to secure the door.
- Police received a report about stolen property from a West Front Street resident.
- Police received a report about several juveniles fighting with each other in East End. Upon arrival, police found the juveniles had fled the area.
- Police received a report about suspected drug activity on South Second Street. However, the vehicle had left the area prior to police arrival.
- Police received a report about people being loud at a late hour on Daisy Street. Upon arrival, police warned the people of their actions.
- Police received a report about an apparent intoxicated female on Turnpike Avenue. Police located the female and found her to be OK.
- Police were requested to conduct a welfare check on East Seventh Street. As a result, one female was found to have an active arrest warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office. She was subsequently transported to the jail.
- Police received a report about a theft from a motor vehicle that occurred sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning on Shaw Street. During the incident, someone allegedly stole a pistol from the center console of the victim’s vehicle while it was parked in the driveway of his residence. Police described the firearm as being a 9mm Smith & Wesson, M&P Shield. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident that occurred Thursday in the area of Washington Avenue and Bailey Settlement Highway. According to police, a female driver was traveling toward Curwensville when her vehicle exited the right-hand side of the roadway and entered a small stream. The driver was allegedly under the influence of alcohol and transported to the hospital for a legal blood draw. Laboratory results and criminal charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a domestic disturbance in progress July 23 on Lawhead Street. Prior to police arrival, the involved male fled the scene. He was later located by an officer and taken into custody. Police say the male, identified as Caleb Collar, held arrest warrants and was put in county jail.
- Police received multiple reports about vehicles being egged overnight in DuBois City.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a person at a West Long Avenue residence. According to police, a younger child made a call for assistance, saying he needed help with getting out of handcuffs. Upon arrival, police made contact with an adult, and he said he didn’t know what police were talking about. Then his son and his friend came downstairs and police observed that the friend had a toy handcuff stuck on his wrist. The boy indicated he made the call for assistance, and the handcuffs were removed by the adult. Police advised that 911 should only be called in the event of an emergency.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft and criminal mischief at Palumbo’s Meat Market. During the incident, someone allegedly broke into the soda machine and took cash. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about shots being fired with a BB gun at a residence on South Brady Street. Upon arrival to the scene, the female resident told police her window was shot at with a BB gun, and police observed holes from the apparent act. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.