- Police conducted a vehicle stop along Bridge Street. Police say the driver was found to have an active warrant, which they were able to satisfy at the scene.
- Police received a noise complaint on North Fourth Street. Upon arrival, police found a male had allegedly been assaulted and he also had an active warrant. Upon further investigation, a female was found inside, and she was found to have an active warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on Turnpike Avenue. According to police, a male had driven through the victim’s yard and attempted to fight him. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred on Turnpike Avenue. According to police, a female was slamming doors and causing a disturbance.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female on South Second Street. Police located the female and found her to be in good health.
- Police attempted to stop a vehicle after a traffic violation. However, police said that the driver failed to stop and eventually traveled onto a dead-end road. He was taken into custody and found to have an active warrant from the Pennsylvania State Parole Board.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred on East Cherry Street.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a vehicle accident along Gulich Avenue.
- Police conducted a traffic stop Thursday in the Hampton Inn parking lot. Upon making contact with the driver, he reportedly provided a false name; however, he was eventually identified as Vaughn Humberson, 38, of Curwensville. Police said there were active warrants for him through the department. His passenger, identified as Amanda Humberson, 35, of Curwensville, was found to have an active warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office. Both were taken into custody by police, and Vaughn Humberson was able to clear his warrants. He will be charged for providing false identification to police and for the various traffic violations. Amanda Humberson was housed in county jail on the sheriff’s warrant.