State police at Clearfield
- State police reported that an accidental fire occurred Monday at 61 Boundary Rd., in Wallaceton Borough. State police say that property loss is estimated at $50,000.
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred Tuesday on Clover Street in Decatur Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole a unicorn float from a pool. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred July 7 on Splash Dam Road in Penn Township. During the incident, a known male allegedly deprived the victim of hydrocodone pills. Charges are to be filed against the male.
- State police received a report about an incident of theft/fraud that occurred June 4 at the AT&T store in Puyallup, Wash. During the incident, someone allegedly opened an account under the victim’s name without his consent. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of identity theft that occurred March 9 on Hamilton Markton Road in Perry Township. State police have identified the suspect, a 45-year-old Punxsutawney man, who allegedly used the victim’s identity; the investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment by communication that occurred Tuesday on Byers Street. During the incident, a female allegedly sent “nasty” text messages to a female victim. Police attempted to make contact with the female offender but were unable to leave a voicemail; the incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an open door at a business on North Main Street. A witness told police she had made entry and found the business was closed, which prompted her report. Upon arrival, police secured the door and notified the business owner.
- Police received a report about a dog that was running loose in traffic near the Sheetz store on North Brady Street. Upon arrival, police searched the area but couldn’t locate the dog.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle collision on North Brady Street at the entrance to the Sheetz store. No injuries were reported to police, and both vehicles were drivable. Police assisted the drivers with the exchange of information.
- Police were requested to assist emergency personnel with a mental health call. Upon arrival, the patient advised that he wanted to speak with someone. He was subsequently transported to Penn Highlands.
- Police responded to a reported drug overdose on East Sherman Avenue. Upon arrival, Narcan had already been administered, along with CPR. The male was subsequently transported to the hospital.