- Police performed a traffic stop in the area of the Super 8. During the stop the driver advised that he had a room at the hotel. Upon further investigation the officers discovered another male, found in company of the first male, was in possession of methamphetamines and has an active warrant for his arrest. Charges have been filed in the incident.
- Police were dispatched to the Glen Richey Hwy for a report of a vehicle accident. County control advised officers that the female in the accident appeared to be under the influence and repeatedly tried to enter vehicles passing by. The female then fled on foot. Officers later located the female on Cherry St. where it was determined that she was under the influenced of unknown controlled substances. Charges are to be filed.
State Police at Clearfield
- Police conducted a traffic stop for summary violations in the area of Elizabeth St. in Houtzdale. During the stop it was discovered that the driver was under the influence of a controlled substance. Charges are to be filed.
- Police were dispatched Hospital Avenue for report of a female causing a scene at this location. Upon the arrival of the Police, the female was gone from the scene.
- Police were dispatched to West Long Avenue, for a report of a male running up the road and punching walls. Police arrived on scene and determined this to be a custody issue. After much discussion both parties decided to separate from each other for the night.