State Police at Clearfield
- Police are investigating an incident of criminal mischief on Pebble Lane in Graham Twp. that occurred between June 16-30. Unknown actors used an firearm and shot holes into the victim’s seasonal residence. Anyone with information is asked to contact PSP Clearfield at 837-3800.
- Police are investigating an alleged rape that occurred Friday at SCI Houtzdale. According to the report the victim alleges that he was raped by another inmate in his cell. The investigation is ongoing.
- Police are investigating a burglary incident that occurred on Good Street in Houtzdale some time between June 16-30. Unknown actor(s) used force to gain entry to a house that is currently for sale and removed a window air conditioning unit from the upstairs bedroom. Anyone with information is asked to call PSP Clearfield.
- Police responded to a two vehicle crash on Walton St. in Decatur Twp. Sunday. No injuries were reported.
- Police are investigating a burglary/theft by unlawful taking that occurred June 9 on Lyleville Rd., Beccaria Twp. Unknown actor(s) entered through the victim’s trailer window and removed approximately $1,300 in cash and OxyContin pills. The investigation continues.
- Police responded to a single vehicle crash on I-80 Saturday. The vehicle was traveling east when a deer ran out in front of the vehicle. No injuries were reported.
- Police responded to an incident of retail theft at the Kwik Fill in Cooper Twp. A known female entered the store and removed several items without paying for them. When confronted by the manager, the suspect got into her vehicle, yelled obscenities and fled from the area. Charges are pending.
- Police conducted a traffic stop along SR 322 in Bradford Twp. on Friday. Signs of drug activity were detected and a probable cause search was performed. The search yielded methamphetamine, pill and paraphernalia. Charges are pending.
- Police responded to an incident of criminal mischief on June 17 in Kylertown. According to the report the victim’s neighbors were setting off fireworks and one tipped over an began to shoot at the victim’s vehicle. Minor damage was observed, however the victim declined prosecution.
- Police responded to a two vehicle accident on SR 322 in Decatur Twp. June 27. No injuries were reported.
- Police responded to a report of criminal mischief on Saturday on Krasinski Farm Rd. Graham Twp. Unknown actors cut a wire fence belonging to the victim.
State Police at DuBois
- Police responded to a two vehicle crash in Snyder Twp. The operator of the first vehicle failed to slow for the vehicle in front of it and struck the rear. No injuries were reported.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance along River Rd. Upon arrival police learned a male and female had got into a physical altercation over a puppy. The female slapped the male several times in the face. Charges of harassment are pending.
- Police recovered a green bicycle that was reported abandoned over an embankment near Crown Crest Cemetery on Washington Ave. The bicycle is being held at the Lawrence Twp. Police Dept.