- Police stopped a vehicle along Tyler Ave after it committed several traffic violations. The driver was found to be under the influence of controlled substances and arrested for suspicion of DUI.
- Police assisted State Parole with attempting to apprehend a fugitive along Daisy St. Police cleared after no contact was made.
- Police are investigating a reported theft of a laptop from a residence along N. 2nd St.
- Police assisted EMS with a medical incident along S. 2nd St.
- Police were called regarding a harassment complaint along Elwood Dr. Police report that a bicycle was removed from the rear of a residence along E. Cherry St.
- Police responded to N. 2nd St for an alleged theft. Police found that the incident was civil in nature.
- Police responded to a disturbance along S. 4th St. Police arrived and found that an argument ensued between a male and female. Police were able to handle the incident on scene.
- Police arrested a male along Williams St after he was found to have an active arrest warrant from the Clearfield County Sheriffs Office. The male was transported to the jail.
- Police were called for a trespassing complaint at a business along E. Market St. The actor was advised of the complaint and told not to return by police.
- A female was arrested along Williams St on charges of Terroristic Threats and other related charges after an incident.
- Police were called to Leavy Ave for a report of a suspicious vehicle. Police arrived and were unable to locate it as it had left prior to police arrival.
- Police responded to a report of loud music along E. 6th St. Police arrived and were unable to hear any unreasonable noise.
- Police responded to Daisy St for a truck that had pulled down wires. Police arrived and found a telephone wire had been dislodged from the pole. The appropriate agency was contacted.
- Police responded to a parking complaint along N. 3rd St.
- Police responded to Bigler Avenue and E. 12th St for a two vehicle collision. Police report that an SUV had pulled in front of an RV causing both vehicles to collide. Three people were taken to the hospital for treatment and both vehicles were towed from the scene.
- Police responded to Leavy Ave for a disturbance taking place between a male and female. Police were able to handle the situation on scene.
- Police responded to E. Market St for a male that was walking and be wanted. Police made contact with the male who held several warrants. He was arrested and transported to the jail.
State Police at Clearfield
- Police responded to the area of Jury St. in Bradford Township for the report of a suspicious vehicle. Upon investigation a strong odor of marijuana was detected inside the vehicle. After a probable cause search, marijuana and other drug related was located. Charges are to be filed.
- Police were called to a Palmer Street residence for a theft of firearm from a vehicle. The caller reported that he a a Sig Sauer 9mm handgun removed from the vehicle. Anyone with information is asked to call LTPD or Crime Stoppers.
- Police observed a vehicle in the Rumbarger Cemetery. The driver and vehicle owner stated that they were playing Pokemon and that was a stop. They were advised to leave the cemetery.
- Police on patrol observed a male wrapped in a blanket running down South Brady Street. The male was advised to return to his nearby residence for the night.
- Police were dispatched to the 200 block of West Long Avenue for a suspicious male behind the buildings in Spruce Alley. The male pulled a bandanna over his face when an employee observed him next to their dumpster. The male was located in his apartment on Franklin Street. The male was transported to Penn Highlands Hospital to be evaluated.
- Police were dispatched to the 300 block of Liberty Boulevard for a vehicle that struck a fire hydrant. Officer’s made contact with the City of DuBois work crew flushing hydrants in the area.
- Police were dispatched to the 800 block of DuBois Street for a report of disorderly conduct. The witnesses stated that a male was urinating outside of a residence in the 400 block of West DuBois Avenue. Officer’s located the male in question and he was identified as Jason Knarr. Knarr was found to be under the influence of alcohol and was issued a citation for disorderly conduct.
- Police were dispatched to Ace Hardware on DuBois Street for a hit and run accident in the parking lot. The victim stated that he exited the store and found that his vehicle had moved several feet from its original parking space. Blue transfer paint was located on the victim’s vehicle. Officer’s observed video surveillance that showed a blue/green pickup truck leaving the parking lot. The Officer’s obtained additional information providing a possible suspect. Anyone with information is asked to contact the DuBois City Police at 765-1533.
- Police were dispatched to the 200 block of West DuBois Avenue for a domestic dispute. Officer’s made contact with a father and daughter arguing over financial matters and living arrangements. The daughter agreed to leave the residence.