- Police received a report of an individual allegedly smoking marijuana in the Commons.
- Police received a report of a suspicious vehicle in the area of Thompson St.
- Police responded to the Dollar General for a report of trespassing. The individual was located and the incident was handled at the scene.
- Police reported to the Curwensville School for a report of criminal mischief. A juvenile had allegedly thrown a rock and broke the glass of an exterior door. The investigation is continuing.
- Police assisted Curwensville Ambulance and the fire department with traffic control at a landing zone.
- Police assisted animal control at the Commons.
- Police filed charges on a Curwensville man for possession of marijuana and meth.
- Police are investing an incident of harassment by communications.
- Police filed non-traffic citations on two individuals for disorderly conduct. A male and female were causing a disturbance at Snappy’s.
State Police at Punxsutawney
- State Police investigated a theft incident 06/03 at a residence along Leisure Run Road in North Mahoning Township. The suspect entered the residence and removed a 60” flat screen tv and three or four cans of change before fleeing in an unknown direction. The investigation continues. Anything with information is asked to contact the state police at 814-938-0510.
State Police at DuBois
- Police arrested Dexter Irvin Mclaughlin, 46, of Curwensville for DUI after he was observed to be pulled off along mile marker 76 on Interstate 80. Upon stopping to render assistance he was found to be DUI. Charges are pending.
State Police at Philipsburg
- Police are investigating an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Tuesday on South Centre Street, Philipsburg. Unknown actors caused damage to the victim’s garage. The door was cracked and the windows were broken. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg.
State Police at Ridgway
- Police investigated an incident of burglary which occurred Monday at the Benezette Store on Route 555 in Benezette Township, Elk Co. Unknow persons removed an exhaust fan from the rear of the store and attempted to gain entry. While doing so the actors triggered the alarm and fled. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at 814-776-6136