State police at Philipsburg
- State police reported on a drug-related DUI that occurred May 25 in the area of Centre and Pine streets in Philipsburg Borough. A 34-year-old Marietta man was stopped for multiple traffic violations and a strong odor of marijuana was allegedly detected coming from within the vehicle. A probable cause search was conducted and turned up various items of drug paraphernalia, and the man was determined to be under the influence, according to the report. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred between Feb. 1 and May 6 on Thompson Town Road in Chest Township. The victim told a trooper that money was sent to an unknown person.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on East Market Street. Upon arrival, police found the occupant was sleeping, and he was not under the influence.
- Police are investigating a fire that was reportedly set from a dumpster in the Clearfield Driving Park.
- Police responded to a report about an erratic driver on Turnpike Avenue. The vehicle was stopped by Lawrence Township police along River Road.
- Police responded to a reported traffic complaint on East Cherry Street.
- Police received a report about a motorist who was spinning gravel in the Clearfield Driving Park. Upon arrival, police located the motorist and warned them of the complaint.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along East Eighth Street.
- Police received a complaint about a stolen bicycle from a resident along East Market Street.
- Police were requested to assist with a psychological emergency on North Second Street. Emergency personnel transported the patient to the hospital for treatment.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on Cumberland Street. However, police were unable to locate the vehicle.