State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred between June 7 and Tuesday on Elizabeth Street in Beccaria Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole a Whirlpool gas stove from the victim’s yard. Then, they fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Monday at the Unionville Borough Park. During the incident, two teens allegedly drove their vehicles in a manner that caused damage to the park’s lawn. Charges were filed through the district court.
- State police received a report about an incident of public drunkenness that occurred Monday in the area of North Ninth Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 58-year-old Philipsburg man was allegedly found staggering in the middle of the road. He was charged through the district court.
- On June 5, state police had a Netspend Mastercard turned in after it was found along Casanova Road in Rush Township. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-342-3370.
- State police received a report about an incident of access device fraud that occurred between May 10 and May 15 in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly used the victim’s debit card to make $798 worth of unauthorized purchases.
- Police reported on an incident of DUI that occurred Tuesday in the area of Riverview Road and Fullerton Street. According to police, Clearfield Borough officers had been dispatched to locate a blue Ford pick-up that was swerving all over the roadway. It also had its right turn signal on for an extended period of time. The vehicle’s information was provided to police, and it had last been seen on Guelich Avenue traveling towards the township. Township officers located the vehicle at the intersection of Riverview Road and Fullerton Street, and the driver – a 59-year-old Grampian man – was allegedly under the influence. Police released the man to a relative upon investigation and charges are currently pending.