- Police responded to a report about a suspicious vehicle on Hammermill Road. Upon arrival, police located a vehicle and determined an occupant had an arrest warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office. He was subsequently taken to the jail on the warrant.
- While on routine patrol, police encountered a male who was yelling and screaming on South Second Street. He had reportedly been involved in an altercation with relatives. The male was cited for his actions.
- Police received a report about theft of services that occurred on Linden Street. Police were able to speak to the suspect who was warned of his actions.
- Police responded to a report about people setting off firecrackers on East Market Street. However, police were unable to locate the source of the noise.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on East Market Street. Upon arrival, police located a male who needed mental health treatment. The male was transported to the hospital.
- Police received a report about several tree branches on Turnpike Avenue. Police were able to remove the branches and open the roadway.
- Police received a speeding complaint that occurred along West Market Street. Police were in the area and located the driver. He was warned of the complaint.
- Police responded to an activated alarm along North Second Street. Police checked the business and found it to be secured.
- Police responded to a reported noise complaint at an apartment on South Fourth Street. However, police were unable to hear any excessive noise.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of a bicycle from a resident along Daisy Street.
- Police are investigating an alleged theft that occurred at a residence along Stewart Avenue.
- Police received a report about a male who was threatened on West Market Street. Upon arrival, police spoke to those involved and were able to handle the incident at the scene.
- While on routine patrol, police located a male pushing a mower around 2 a.m. When the male saw police, he separated himself from the mower. Upon further investigation, police found the mower had been stolen and that the male had active arrest warrants. He was transported to the jail.