DUBOIS – Arts, crafts, live entertainment and more will be part of the annual Art Walk on the Block on June 2 in downtown DuBois.
Festivities will take place from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. along Scribner Avenue, Brady Street and West Long Avenue.
In addition to well-known local artists and their works, the Art Walk will feature local creative groups, such as the
- DuBois Area Council on the Arts;
- Downtown DuBois Revitalization Group;
- Winkler Gallery and Art Education Center;
- Northern Appalachian Film Collective;
- DuBois Area Mural Project;
- DuBois Public Library;
- Poetry in the Park; and
- Paul G. Reitz Theater.
The artists and groups will provide information and a sense of the local talents. Area businesses will also be open offering goods and services.