DUBOIS – The Sandy Township Supervisors addressed various items of business at Monday night’s regular meeting.
- approved an amendment to part of an existing ordinance with regards to properties. Properties must have access to a public or private road that can be driven upon by various types of vehicles and passable year-around. The supervisors also eliminated the previous 50-foot requirement for access roads.
- discussed attending a public meeting with regards to the proposed Brady Township disposal injection well. It’s being hosted by the Clearfield County Commissioners at 6:30 p.m. May 24 in Luthersburg. Citizen Darlene Marshall thanked the supervisors for their letter of support and added she’s still in need of legal assistance for the appeal process.
- approved a request from the DuBois YMCA for $6,291 for its 2018 Park Program.
- reported that Aqua PA has requested another 30-day extension with regards to its Treasure Lake project. Solicitor Greg Kruk indicated that Aqua PA made the request in order to research alternative sites.
- Tabled action with regards to a new water services fee schedule and filling a vacancy on the planning commission.