State police at DuBois
- State police are continuing their investigation into an incident that occurred Wednesday in Reynoldsville. According to state police, a 28-year-old woman was manifestly under the influence of alcohol and walking along U.S. Route 322. She was also attempting to flag down motorists for a ride. At the same time, a 44-year-old man was driving around the area while allegedly manifestly under the influence of alcohol; he was searching for the woman. He was stopped and taken to the hospital for a legal blood draw under the suspicion of DUI. State police say the couple’s young daughter was sleeping in the back seat of the vehicle. State police were assisted at the scene by towing services and Reynoldsville Ambulance. The Jefferson County Children & Youth Services Office was notified of the incident.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of indecent assault that occurred April 28 on Hemlock Street in Rush Township. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received complaints about vehicles that were being parked along the sidewalks in Clearfield Borough.
- Police received a report about a delivery truck striking a building and causing damage along North Third Street.
- Police received a complaint about a person who is claiming to be a dog trainer. They are reportedly saying they have been trained by multiple organizations, which in reality is not the case.
- Police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident along West Fifth Avenue. According to police, a driver was backing their vehicle from a driveway when it struck another vehicle.
- Police arrested two people for the suspicion of DUI after they were both stopped for separate driving offenses.