CLEARFIELD – Are you looking for new and more effective ways to market your business to new customers?
Visit Clearfield County’s staff members may be able to help. VCC offers free membership and partner services for Clearfield County tourism businesses and attractions.
To become a partner, the business representative will need to sign a partner agreement that is accessible on the VCC Web site, visitclearfieldcounty.org.
Once the agreement has been completed and received, the business will receive the following services:
- National and international exposure through cooperative ventures
- Promotion at consumer, travel and trade shows
- Promotion through all social media platforms
- Basic web listing, including a link to your Web site
- Event E-mail Blast each week, which is exclusive to partners and is sent out to over 12,000 people
- Notary services. A licensed notary will provide notary services at no cost.
- Brochure printing (up to 250 free per year)
- Marketing posters (up to 100 free per year)
- Ad layout (general design)
- Cooperative advertising opportunities
- Grant funding opportunities. All tourism businesses are eligible to apply for a Clearfield County Tourism Promotion marketing grant. This is a 50/50 matching grant and you can find out more information by visiting the VCC Web site.
If you do not have Internet access or if you need more information, please visit the VCC office, located at 208 Plaza Dr., in Clearfield or contact by phone at 814-765-5734.
The VCC office is open from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and staff will have Membership Packets available at the front desk.