State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of cruelty to animals that occurred April 19 on Railroad Street in Penn Township. During the incident, someone allegedly shot the victim’s dog with a pellet gun and then fled the area. State police say the dog was injured but is expected to survive. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred sometime between March 30 and Friday at Wayne Road Storage in Winslow Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s locked unit and removed numerous Craftsman tools and Harley Davidson items. Then, they fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-371-4652.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Saturday on South Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 52-year-old Philipsburg man was allegedly yelling and making unreasonable noise within an apartment building. He was subsequently cited for the incident.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about a domestic altercation that occurred April 15 on Rocky Lane in Young Township. During the incident, a couple allegedly engaged in a physical altercation and both were charged with harassment through the district court.
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred between April 14 and Sunday at a Stiffler Town Road residence in Cherry Tree. During the incident, someone allegedly took two welding leads from the victim’s property. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-938-0510.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred sometime between April 18 and Friday on Route 219 in Ridgway. During the incident, someone allegedly drilled a hole in the gas tank of a 2018 GMC Sierra pick-up truck and then removed gasoline. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-776-6136.
- Police responded to a single-vehicle accident Saturday on Mount Zion Road. According to police, a driver failed to negotiate a turn and his vehicle exited the roadway. It subsequently traveled through a ditch and up an embankment; it came to a rest after striking several small trees. No injuries were reported to police as a result.
- Police reported an incident of DUI that occurred Saturday on the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway. According to police, a vehicle driven by a Clearfield female was stopped for an equipment violation. Upon investigation, she was allegedly found to be under the influence of alcohol. Police conducted a field sobriety test after which the female was taken into custody. She was taken to the hospital for a legal blood draw and later released to a sober person. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Friday at the Edgewood Apartments. During the incident, a female was allegedly taking pictures of the victim when she was coming and going from an apartment. She was also entering the apartment without permission, the report said. Officers were told the incident stemmed from a male counterpart who was involved with the victim. Police advised the third-party caller to contact the housing authority in charge of the property and to look into a no trespass order. No other actions were taken by police.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Friday at a Woodland Road residence. According to police, a male left a piece of equipment at the residence. It was allegedly used by a known person and resulted in damage. Police advised that it was a civil issue as the male knowingly and willingly left his equipment on the property.
- Police received a report about a 911 hang-up call on Chestnut Street. Upon arrival, police spoke to the residents and found the call was accidental.
- Police received a report about a wire down at the intersection of Robinson Street and Quarry Avenue. Cones were subsequently placed to warn motorists. Police say the wire was pulled back and secured and they were able to clear the scene.
- Police received a report about suspicious persons in the area of Quarry Avenue and North Main Street. Upon arrival, police made contact with the persons who stated they were going to a friend’s house. Police found their information was valid and they were free to go.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident in the 900 block of Beaver Drive. Upon arrival, police determined it was “non-reportable” and assisted with the exchange of information between the drivers.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident on South Brady Street. Upon arrival, police observed that a white Honda sports utility vehicle had overturned onto its side. Police identified a 21-year-old Brockway woman as the driver, and she was allegedly in possession of contraband. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident in the 300 block of Liberty Boulevard. Upon investigation, police found an Ohio woman had turned her vehicle in front of another, which caused the collision. Both vehicles were towed from the scene; charges are currently pending.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident on McCracken Run Road. Upon arrival, police determined it was “non-reportable” and assisted with the exchange of information between the drivers.
- Police received a report about a runaway juvenile from the Pentz Run area. While en route, they located the juvenile on Liberty Boulevard.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a business on DuBois Street. It was determined to be a false alarm.
- Police responded to a reported hit-and-run accident in the 800 block of West Weber Avenue. Upon arrival, police observed damage to the caller’s vehicle. The suspect vehicle had left the scene, and the investigation is ongoing at this time.