State police at DuBois
- On Tuesday state police began investigating the death of a Brockway couple – a 67-year-old man and a 58-year-old woman – at a Snyder Township residence. No further information was released in the report.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Thursday in the area of East Pine and 13th streets in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 13-year-old boy allegedly punched a 15-year-old boy at the Slabtown basketball courts.
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred April 8 on Pauline Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 27-year-old man allegedly threw a trash can and struck the victim.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred sometime Wednesday or Thursday on Church Street in Westover Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly entered a garage and removed items. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at 814-938-0510.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male Thursday on the Clearfield – Glen Richey Highway near Krebs Road. When police arrived in the area, they made contact with the male. He allegedly admitted to having ingested methamphetamine earlier in the day. Police say a search of the male turned up a small bag of suspected methamphetamine. Police detained the male and he was lodged in county jail.
- On Wednesday police learned a male was at the Hyde Uni-Mart. Police made contact with him since a probation officer wanted to speak with him. The male was inside the store and allegedly under the influence of a controlled substance. When police checked him for weapons, he was found with one bag of Starburst Gummies, which was concealed in his waistband. Police placed him under arrest and he was jailed for a probation violation. Citations were filed against him for public intoxication and retail theft.
- Police conducted a traffic stop Friday in the area of the Clearfield – Shawville Highway. During the stop, police discovered a male passenger had two active warrants through the department. He was also reportedly traveling from Wal-Mart, which was trespassing, with him previously being charged with retail theft. Charges will be filed for the incident.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident Thursday in the area of Route 879 and Airport Road. Upon arrival to the scene, police made contact with the driver whose vehicle was in the ditch. The investigation found that he missed the turn onto Airport Road due to heavy fog. The male’s vehicle was removed from the ditch and driven from the scene. No injuries were reported to police.