State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of trespassing that occurred Tuesday at the Philips Hotel in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, juveniles allegedly entered the abandoned hotel. Charges will be filed accordingly.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Monday at the St. Marys Wal-Mart store. During the incident, a 30-year-old Ridgway woman took three items, which were valued at $12.02, without paying. Charges were filed through the district court.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime Sunday or Monday at various locations around Weedville in Jay Township. During the incident, someone allegedly spray-painted bridges and roads in the area. State police are continuing their investigation at this time. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at 814-776-6136.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a psychological emergency along East Cherry Street. A male was transported to the hospital for a mental health treatment.
- Police are investigating a report about the alleged theft of medication.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with taking a male into custody on terroristic threat charges along Spring Street.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on Zimmerman Avenue. As a result, one male was taken to jail on an arrest warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office. Police say one female was transported to the hospital for a mental health evaluation.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along East Cherry Street.
- Police served a warrant on a male who was stopped by Lawrence Township police on a traffic violation.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle in the area of Dorey and East Sixth streets. Police found the driver was attempting to locate an address. Police assisted the driver by providing them with the proper directions.
- On Tuesday police received a report about an act of open lewdness that allegedly occurred on a Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High school bus. It remains under investigation at this time.
- On Tuesday police responded to a reported drug overdose at the Edgewood Apartments. Upon arrival, police found a 39-year-old Curwensville man was unconscious. Officers administered one dose of Narcan and revived him. Emergency personnel arrived at the scene and transported him to the Clearfield Penn Highlands Hospital.
- Police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred in the area of Glenn Street and Susquehanna Avenue.
- Curwensville emergency personnel were assisted with traffic control in the area of Beech Street for Stat MedEvac.
- Police were requested to conduct a welfare check in the area of Susquehanna Avenue and Ann Street. However, there weren’t any individuals found at the residence.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Filbert Street. According to police, a driver was traveling through the gas pump area at Snappy’s Convenience Store and caused minor damage to a pump. The case remains open at this time.