State police at Philipsburg
- State police reported a drug violation Sunday on U.S. Route 322 in Rush Township. According to state police, a vehicle operated by a male driver was stopped and he was found with a drug and paraphernalia. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police initiated a vehicle stop after a traffic violation on South Second Street. The driver was found to have an active arrest warrant through Cambria County. The driver was lodged in jail on the warrant.
- Police assisted Juvenile Probation along West Pine Street.
- Police are investigating a report about alleged harassment via text-messaging.
- Police received a report from an East Locust Street resident about alleged harassment by other tenants.
- Police received a report regarding an East Market Street resident making threats of self-harm. Police found the male and spoke to him.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a domestic incident in Glen Richey.
- Police located a female, who had active warrants through the Lawrence Township police, on Bridge Street. She was detained until township police responded and served the warrants.
- Police went to East Locust Street and took a female into custody on a mental health warrant. She was transported to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a resident along North Second Street. Police were able to contact the resident and determine they were OK.
- Police responded to a report about a male who was loitering around houses in the Ogden Avenue area. He was also believed to be under the influence. However, police were unable to locate anyone in the area.
- Police received a report that someone damaged a vehicle while it was parked along Turnpike Avenue.
- Police received a report about a female who was lying in the roadway along North Third Street. However, she left prior to police arrival at the scene.
- Police arrested a male for suspicion of DUI after a vehicle accident along East Cherry Street.
- Police received a report about a possible burglary Monday in the Mill Road area. Upon investigation, police were able to locate the suspects. They were in a vehicle, which police say contained stolen property. Police took them into custody and then conducted a consent search of the vehicle. It yielded a large amount of suspected methamphetamine. One suspect was housed in county jail with charges pending analysis.