State police at Clearfield
- State police responded to a traffic crash Thursday in the 2000 block of Greenwood Road in Pike Township. According to the report, a vehicle driven by a 28-year-old Clearfield woman was traveling north when she lost control due to icy roadway conditions. Her vehicle impacted with an embankment and overturned. The woman was wearing her seatbelt and not injured in the crash.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment Jan. 25 on E Street in Rush Township. No further information was provided and the investigation is ongoing at this time.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Tuesday at the Wal-Mart in Punxsutawney. During the incident, a 33-year-old Punxsutawney man took Bluetooth headphones off the shelf. He allegedly went to the service center and exchanged the item for cash.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about a Protection from Abuse order violation that occurred March 2 in the 1500 block of Redwood Drive in Jay Township. During the incident, a 36-year-old Rockton man allegedly contacted the victim’s father in an attempt to relay messages to her through him. State police obtained an arrest warrant and he was placed in county jail.
- Police responded to a report about a vehicle that backed into another one on River Road. It then fled the scene. Police later contacted the suspect and the investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police are investigating an alleged retail theft that occurred at a business along East Market Street.
- Police received a report about a female who was refusing to leave a business on Turnpike Avenue. Police located the female and assisted her with the services she needed.
- Police received a report about an altercation between a male and female on Daisy Street. Police located both who stated they were having a disagreement. Police were able to handle the situation at the scene.
- Police handled several parking complaints.
- Police received a report about a vehicle that was following too closely to another vehicle on Nichols Street and causing a distraction with their high beams. Police searched the area but were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Police arrested a male for suspicion of DUI after he was stopped for a traffic violation along East Locust Street. He was found to be intoxicated, police said.
- On Wednesday Treasure Lake Security reported that a resident had observed a suspicious male walking through the front yard at a neighbor’s residence. They said he appeared to be under the influence. However, the man was gone upon police arrival to the scene.
- Police received a report about two dogs running loose Wednesday in the area of Minns Road. The dogs were taken into custody and the owner was later located. The dogs were returned.
- On Wednesday a 42-year-old Clearfield woman lost control of her vehicle on the DuBois Rockton Road due to slush and ice. The vehicle slid off the road and into a wooded area. No injuries and minor damage were reported to police.
- On Thursday a man reported that his wife called him concerned while a vehicle appeared to be following her. Police were able to locate the vehicle owner and determined he was not following the woman.