State police at Clearfield
- State police reported on an incident of DUI that occurred Monday on Mine 10 Road in Gulich Township. Upon investigation, it was found that a Ramey male had allegedly driven after consuming alcohol. Charges were filed through the district court.
- State police investigated a firearms violation that occurred Monday in the Peebles Plaza parking lot in Decatur Township. According to the report, a trooper responded after a report about possible drug activity. Through a consent search, a known male was allegedly found with drugs, paraphernalia and a firearm. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at DuBois
- State police reported on a DUI that occurred Tuesday on Interstate 80 westbound in Union Township. A 40-year-old Ridgway man was stopped for traffic violations and allegedly determined to be under the influence of alcohol. He was subsequently arrested for DUI and other summary traffic offenses, which are pending blood test results.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police reported on a drug-related incident that occurred Tuesday in the 2200 block of Halfmoon Valley Road in Halfmoon Township. According to state police, a vehicle operated by a 39-year-old Port Matilda man was stopped for a traffic violation. A probable cause search allegedly turned up a small amount of marijuana and a glass pipe. Charges are to be filed through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred Monday on Spring Run Road in Weedville. During the incident, someone allegedly removed five pistols and three rifles from the victim’s residence. The investigation is ongoing at this time. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-776-6136.
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred between Saturday and Monday on Spring Run Road in Weedville. During the incident, someone allegedly removed a black Smith & Wesson M&P Magpul Edition AR-15 with a Nikon scope and custom muzzle break from the victim’s residence. The investigation is ongoing at this time. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-776-6136.
- Police arrested a Curwensville man on outstanding warrants and narcotics possession.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person on the Lumber City Highway. Upon a search of the area, police didn’t locate anyone.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person in the area of the Curwensville Dam.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment on Susquehanna Avenue.
- Police would like to remind the public to be aware of phone scams. More specifically, police advise of callers threatening to suspend your credit unless you send payment or sign up for a card.