- Police received a report about an incident of indecent assault that occurred Tuesday in Lawrence Township. During the incident, a male juvenile was allegedly inappropriately touching a female juvenile and conducting “sexual misbehaviors.” It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Tuesday at the Clearfield County Career & Technology Center. During the incident, an adult male was allegedly involved in a physical altercation with a juvenile male. The incident is under investigation at this time.
- A known female arrived at the police station and turned herself in on active warrants
- Police are investigating an alleged retail theft that occurred at Bob’s Army Navy. The incident is still under investigation.
- Police responded to a vehicle accident involving an ATA bus on North Second Street. There weren’t any injuries reported to police.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft at Ethan’s Café. According to police, an unknown male and his child left the restaurant without paying for their meal. The incident is still under investigation at this time.
- Police investigated a report about the alleged theft of medications.
- Police investigated an alleged incident of harassment and terroristic threats. Officers filed charges against a Glen Richey man as a result.
- Police responded to a one-vehicle accident on East Pine Street near Cemetery Road. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police are currently investigating a report about criminal mischief at the Swish Swash Laundromat on Daisy Street.
- Police responded to a parking complaint on East Eighth Street. There weren’t any violations observed by officers.