- Police received a report about an altercation between a male and female at a South Second Street residence. Police say it was verbal in nature and the couple agreed to separate for the night to avoid future conflicts.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a resident along Polk Street. Police made contact and found they were OK.
- Police reported that a counterfeit bill was passed by a known male at a local convenience store. Police are currently investigating the incident.
- Police reported that a snow blower was removed from a residence along South Third Street.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along Dorey Street.
- While on patrol Thursday, police located a running vehicle at the Snappy’s Convenience Store, Clearfield. Police say a male was occupying the driver’s seat and slumping over the center console passed out. When police made contact with the male, it was allegedly determined that he was under the influence of controlled substances after “dosing” at the Discovery House. He was also found in possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police are investigating a possible rape that occurred in September of 2017 at a Wrigley Street residence in Lawrence Township. No further information is available due to the ongoing investigation.
- Police received a report about a theft that occurred Thursday on Forest Drive, Clearfield. During the incident, someone allegedly entered a residence and removed clothing items. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a theft that occurred Thursday at the Super 8 Motel, Clearfield. During the incident, someone allegedly took a Detroit, Mich., man’s cell phone from the lobby. Police were able to establish a suspect as part of the investigation. She was contacted and police recovered the cell phone.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident in the area of South Brady Street and Shaffer Avenue. According to police, a vehicle hit another one stopped at the traffic light. No injuries were reported as a result, and both vehicles were driven from the scene. Police assisted with the exchange of accident information.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on East Weber Avenue. Police say two people were refusing to leave a male’s residence. When police arrived, they were told a male had already left. In addition, a female was gathering her belongings in order to leave. No further assistance was needed from police.