State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Monday at the Moshannon Valley High School. During the incident, a juvenile allegedly took a Nintendo Switch belonging to the district. Charges were filed against the juvenile.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Jan. 27 at the Punxsutawney Hospital. During the incident, a 68-year-old Punxsutawney man was allegedly causing a disturbance in the emergency room. Upon arrival, state police observed him yelling and acting aggressively towards medical staff. He was medically discharged and removed from the hospital. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- State police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Tuesday at the Punxsutawney Hospital. During the incident, a 68-year-old Punxsutawney man allegedly threatened the victim while she was aiding him in the hospital. He was subsequently cited for disorderly conduct.
- Police assisted emergency personnel after a CO alarm was activated inside a West Market Street residence.
- Police are investigating reports about trespassing on Witmer Street.
- Police responded to a parking complaint on East Eighth Street. Officers arrived at the scene and discovered that there wasn’t a parking violation.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run Thursday at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop in Clearfield. According to police, a tractor was struck by another truck, which fled the scene.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person on South Stockdale Street. According to police, a female heard a noise outside and thought she had someone knocking on her door. Upon arrival, police were unable to locate any footprints in the fresh snow. Police observed that the storm door was open and believed the wind caused a knocking noise. Police advised the female of their findings.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a Grant Street resident. According to police, a bus driver attempted to do a scheduled pick-up. They said the resident didn’t come out, and the door was wide open. Police checked and determined there wasn’t anyone at home. There also weren’t any signs of suspicious activity. Police secured the residence and cleared the scene.