State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a theft from a motor vehicle that occurred sometime Thursday or Friday in the 300 block of Fairview Road in Decatur Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed the victim’s purse and its contents from her unlocked vehicle. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Jan. 4 at the Jefferson County Jail. During the incident, the victim and the suspect were engaged in a verbal altercation, which became physical. The suspect allegedly attempted to tackle the victim.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle in the area of NW Fourth Avenue. Police will increase patrols in an attempt to locate the vehicle.
- Police received a report about a theft. The victim discovered several withdrawals were allegedly made from her account. Police found the victim resides in another jurisdiction, and they were referred to the appropriate agency.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with entering a building along North Second Street in order to conduct a medical evaluation.
- Police arrested a male on several outstanding warrants after he was located inside a residence along Merrill Street. He was transported to the jail on the warrants.
- Police responded to the area of West Pine Street, where juveniles were reportedly playing on the ice. Upon arrival, police spoke to the juveniles to advise them of the dangers.
- Police received a report about damaged shrubbery on South Second Street. According to police, a vehicle left the roadway and caused damage to the shrubbery. The vehicle then returned to the roadway.
- Police assisted the Pennsylvania State Police with taking a male into custody on active warrants along Daisy Street.
- Police initiated a vehicle stop along West Front Street and determined the driver and passenger held active arrest warrants from the Clearfield Sheriff’s Office. They were arrested and lodged in the jail on the warrants.
- Police checked a suspicious vehicle along East Locust Street. It was determined the driver had a warrant from Lawrence Township police. Township police responded and the driver was able to satisfy the warrant at the scene.
- Police are investigating an incident involving pornography/obscene material that was reported on Thursday in Lawrence Township. According to police, someone allegedly disseminated explicit images of a former partner engaging in sexual conduct with the intent to harass, annoy or alarm them.
- Police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Thursday at the Economy Inn in Lawrence Township. As a result, two people – Brittany L. Watson, 28, and Kenneth R. Quade Sr., 30, both of Clearfield – were cited for the incident through the district court.