State police at Clearfield
- On Dec. 11, state police investigated a drug incident involving a known Curwensville female at a Main Street apartment in Grampian Borough. She reportedly had methamphetamine in close proximity of a 3-year-old child. State police say a search warrant turned up multiple items of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed through the district court as a result.
State police at DuBois
- State police reported a drug violation that occurred Dec. 2 on Route 219 in Sandy Township. During the incident, a 19-year-old male was allegedly found in possession of a small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia during a traffic stop.
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Saturday on Jackson Street in Reynoldsville Borough. During the incident, a 39-year-old Reynoldsville man and the victim engaged in a verbal altercation. It allegedly turned physical when he pushed her. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about a burglary that occurred Saturday at the Morning Glory Terrace in Worth Township. According to state police, the victim found an unknown male in his basement, and he was going through his gun safe. State police say there weren’t any firearms taken when the male fled in an older red sedan that was driven by a second male. State police described the male suspect as being about 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. He had dark hair and was wearing a blue, zip-up, hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an aggravated indecent assault that occurred June 15 on East Main Street in Big Run Borough. During the incident, a 17-year-old male allegedly subjected the victim to unwanted physical contact. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police reported on a drug-related DUI that occurred Monday on Fullerton Street at the Rainbow II Car Wash in Lawrence Township. Police say there was a suspicious vehicle at the car wash and they went to check the welfare of the male driver. It resulted in the pending charges for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
- Police received a report about a retail theft that occurred at the Wal-Mart Supercenter on Oct. 30 in Lawrence Township. During the incident, a couple allegedly entered the store, collected various groceries and exited without any effort to pay for them. The items had a total value of $48.03, police say, and the couple was cited for the incident.