State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Nov. 22 on Halfmoon Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 29-year-old Philipsburg man allegedly pushed and shoved the victim after a domestic dispute. He was cited for the incident through the district court.
- Police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Nov. 21 at Wal-Mart in Clearfield. Wal-Mart Asset Protection personnel told police it occurred at the self-checkout. Police have cited the suspect based upon information collected during the investigation.
- On Friday a 27-year-old Punxsutawney man was stopped to make a turn into Murray Honda. At the same time, a vehicle driven by a 27-year-old Dubois woman was unable to stop in time to avoid hitting his car from behind. Moderate damage and minor injuries were reported to police.
- On Friday a 29-year-old Dubois woman reported that while her vehicle was parked at the Oklahoma Elementary School, someone hit and damaged it.
- On Friday an 86-year-old Treasure Lake woman hit the gas instead of the brake while in the Commons parking lot. It caused her vehicle to travel over a landscaped area and into a parked vehicle; this caused major damage. No injuries were reported to police.
- On Saturday employees of the DuBois Nursing Home reported a possible theft from a resident. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Saturday a Dubois man was traveling on Midway Drive when a Grampian woman turned into his lane of traffic, striking his vehicle. It caused disabling damage to both vehicles.
- While on patrol at the Wayne Road Storage Units along the Bee Line Highway on Sunday, police found an open unit, and two other units that had been tampered with. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Sunday someone smashed out one of the front doors at Video Game Exchange, causing the alarm to activate. The offender was gone prior to police arrival, and the investigation is ongoing.
- On Sunday a 59-year-old South Brady Street woman reported that when her 35-year-old boyfriend moved out, he took her cell phone and charger, and he will not return them.