State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Friday in the area of Dike Road in Rush Township. During the incident, a 27-year-old Osceola Mills man allegedly subjected the victim to unwanted physical contact. He was charged through the district court.
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Saturday at Weis Market in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 24-year-old Winburne man allegedly removed $59.68 worth of merchandise from the store. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- On Saturday state police were dispatched to a reported single-vehicle crash on Cleveland Street, west of the Bennetts Valley Highway. Upon investigation, it was found a 31-year-old Weedville man had allegedly been driving while under the influence of alcohol. The man and another occupant, a 21-year-old Ridgway woman, were transported by ambulance to the Penn Highlands DuBois Hospital. From there, the man was flown to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital for treatment of injuries. State police say charges are pending blood-alcohol test results.
- Police responded to a possible overdose on Spruce Street. Upon arrival, the male was transported by ambulance to the hospital for treatment.
- Police responded to an alarm along West Second Avenue and determined everything to be OK.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with an underage party. It reportedly involved alcohol and drugs at a residence along Clark Street.
- Police received a report about juveniles who were looking into cars on West Locust Street. Police searched the area but were unable to locate anyone.
- Police responded to an activated fire alarm on Nichols Street. Upon arrival, police spoke to a resident who stated the alarm was false.
- Police assisted a motorist who was looking for the Clearfield Driving Park.
- Police received a report about a male who was asking for money and appeared to be under the influence of drugs on Nichols Street. He was arrested and transported to the jail.
- A wallet was turned into police after it was found along East Market Street. The owner was contacted and they will retrieve the wallet.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a patient along West Front Street.
- Police received a report about a male and female who appeared to be engaged in a physical altercation inside a vehicle on West Front Street. Upon arrival, police found the vehicle had left the area.
- Police received a report about trespassing on Turnpike Avenue. Upon arrival, police found the individuals had left the scene.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a child who was screaming on Bridge Street. Upon arrival, police found the child was in the custody of a guardian.
- Police are investigating an alleged retail theft incident at a local pharmacy.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment via communications. However, it occurred outside of the township, and the complainant was referred to the appropriate agency.
- Police arrested a Clearfield man for allegedly driving under the influence following a traffic stop.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of retail theft that occurred at Wal-Mart. Police say the suspect was arrested for the theft.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency on Leonard Street.
- Police responded to a report about an underage drinking party on Clark Street. Police say several people were cited for underage and drug-related charges.
- Police received a report about a firearm violation at a local business on Plaza Drive.
- Police received a report about a fuel spill on the Shawville-Croft Highway.
- Police received a report about an alleged assault at the Clearfield Mall.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment by communications.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle at a local business on Route 879.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle and the driver allegedly provided false information. Police say he was also found to be wanted and to have a suspended license/DUI-related. He was housed in county jail on the warrant, and charges are to be filed in this incident.
- Two women were arrested after they were allegedly found in possession of methamphetamine and other drug paraphernalia. The arrest occurred after police located a suspicious vehicle.
- Morris-Cooper Regional Police, Pennsylvania State Parole and Pennsylvania State Police were assisted with transporting evidence from a Grassflat area residence.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute on Hudson Street. Police say those involved were intoxicated and they didn’t find that anything physical had occurred.
- Police received a complaint about all-terrain vehicle riders reportedly trespassing on property near Parsonville Road.
- Police responded to a reckless driver complaint in the area of Decatur and Taylor streets. However, police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Police received multiple complaints about mailboxes being damaged in the Parsonville area.