State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred sometime between Friday and Monday in Falls Creek. During the incident, someone allegedly took three chainsaws from the victim’s residence. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of theft by unlawful taking that occurred between Oct. 1 and Oct. 5 on East Presqueisle Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly took the victim’s credit card and made two withdrawals, which totaled $420.
- State police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct Sunday on Jesse Street in Rush Township. During the incident, a 41-year-old Philipsburg woman allegedly used obscene language toward the victim and was also loud enough for children and neighbors to hear. She was subsequently charged through the district court.
- Police were requested to assist Cen-Clear Child Services.
- Police received a report about a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Route 322 and the Route 879 on-ramp.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct at an Overlook Drive address. Police say a male was taken into custody and put in county jail on a 48-hour detainer.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of fraud.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute in the area of Butler Road. It was handled by police at the scene.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment in the area of 21st
- Police received a report about a tree that was down on the Old Erie Pike. It was removed by fire personnel.
- Police were on patrol when the operator of a Chevrolet Traverse was observed committing several traffic violations on South Main Street. According to the report, police conducted a traffic stop on West Washington Avenue. While speaking with the female operator, it was determined that she was allegedly under the influence of alcohol. She was taken into custody and to the hospital for a blood draw. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of trespassing that occurred in the 100 block of South Franklin Street. The caller told police a female came into his house and was yelling at him. He said she was not welcome there and that it appeared she was under the influence. Police indicated in the report that the caller declined prosecution against the female.
- Police were on patrol when they observed a suspicious male parked in a parking area of East Weber Avenue. When police made contact with the Brockway man, he was allegedly found with drug paraphernalia inside his vehicle. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute that occurred in the 100 block of North Second Street. Upon arrival, police found it was a verbal argument between a male and female, and the male decided he would leave the residence for the day.