State police at Punxsutawney
- State police investigated an incident in Mahaffey Borough that involved a known male allegedly taking explicit images of himself and forwarding them to the victim via electronic communications. No further information was provided in the report, and the investigation remains open at this time
- Police responded to a report of trespassing along Daisy Street. Police say that during the incident, someone attempted to gain entry into an upstairs apartment.
- Police responded to check the welfare of a female on Reed Street. She was found to be OK.
- Police responded to a report about a female who was having thoughts of self-harm on Dorey Street. She was able to speak to a mental health delegate.
- Police responded to a traffic complaint along South Front Street. Police say a male was reportedly operating a vehicle without a valid license. However, police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Police responded to a vehicle crash in the area of state Route 879 and Spruce Street. According to police, a driver pulled a vehicle out of Spruce Street into the path of a vehicle being operated on SR 879. No injuries were reported and one vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police fingerprinted a female on outstanding charges.
- Police transported a Dorey Street female to the hospital for a mental health evaluation.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle on Bell Street.
- A large spool of phone wire was located along the roadway on Barclay Street. It was collected and transported to the police station. The owner may claim it by contacting police.
- Police received a report about reckless driving on the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway.
- Police received a report about trespassing at the Lawrence Park Village.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment.
- Police received a second traffic complaint.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run on McGeorge Road.
- Police located a suspicious vehicle on Fire Tower Road. Police say it resulted in the seizure of a firearm and controlled substances. Both males were housed in county jail on charges.