State police at Clearfield
- On Monday state police reported that a 31-year-old Clearfield woman sent the victim, a 33-year-old Ginter man, text and voice messages in violation of an active protection from abuse order. She was taken into custody without incident and lodged in county jail on contempt charges.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Monday or Tuesday on Main Street in Madera. During the incident, someone allegedly took an object and broke three plastic light covers. State police say that they also pried open and broke three plastic receptacle covers. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- State police reported on a DUI that occurred Sept. 9 on Route 219 in Sandy Township. According to state police, a 27-year-old man operated a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. He was also wanted on a bench warrant.
- State police received a report about an incident of access device fraud/theft that occurred sometime between Aug. 25 and Sept. 14 on Main Street in Falls Creek Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly gained access to the accountant’s office within a business and then took a Lowe’s American Express Business card. State police say it was used to make $1,932.33 worth of charges. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of simple assault that occurred Monday on East Plank Road in Port Matilda Borough. Upon arrival to the scene, state police found a 24-year-old Port Matilda man had allegedly kicked a door into the victim’s face and destroyed her cellular phone. Charges were filed through the district court.
- State police received a report about a protection from abuse order violation that occurred Sunday on Julian Woods Lane in Huston Township. During the incident, a 50-year-old man allegedly made a phone call to the victim, which is in violation of an active PFA that states he cannot contact her. State police took the man into custody without incident.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of theft by unlawful taking that occurred Sept. 21 in a wooded area north of Sandy Ridge Road in Gaskill Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took a green shooting blind that belonged to the victim. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Punxsutawney at 814-938-0510.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Sunday on Windy Lane in Kersey. During the incident, someone allegedly drove a vehicle through the victim’s fence in a field, damaging it. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred Sunday on Portland Mills Road in Ridgway Township. A woman told state police an individual was drilling a hole through the side of her house.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic incident on Mount Joy Road. A 60-year-old Clearfield woman was taken into custody for the incident, and charges are currently pending.
- Police received a report about a motorcycle accident on Calvary Run Road. Police say a young male was flown to Altoona for treatment of his injuries.
- Police were contacted for mandated reporting of possible elder abuse. The incident was listed as unfounded by police.
- Police assisted a motorist with unlocking her vehicle.
- Police received a report involving alleged contraband at the county jail. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle on High Level Road. It was listed as unfounded by police due to the vehicle’s occupants being school workers on a lunch break.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident on Route 879 near Arnoldtown Road.
- Police received a report about a domestic situation on Schofield Street. It was handled by police at the scene.
- Police arrested a female after an alleged retail theft at the Dollar General Store.
- Lawrence Township and Clearfield-based state police assisted with a pursuit. According to Curwensville police, a known female driver wrecked her vehicle in a wooded area off of Greenwood Road. Then, she fled the scene on foot. Police say a male passenger had warrants through Domestic Relations, and he was taken to county jail. Charges are currently pending against the female for the incident.
- Police received a report about an incident of fraud from a George Street resident. A female told police that her number is being used in a “spoofing” scheme.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment involving two juveniles. Summary charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about an assault involving a landlord and tenant. It was handled by police at the scene.
- Police received a report about a possible burglary. Police say the homeowner returned to find an open door and lights on in their residence. Police searched the residence but didn’t locate anyone. All residents are reminded by police to lock their doors.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment by communications. Police located the person responsible and warned them to stop sending messages to the victim.
- Police cited a known juvenile for underage drinking. The juvenile was allegedly under the influence of alcohol on a school bus.
- Police received a report about a fight between two female juveniles at the school.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment at the school.
- Police received a report about a male juvenile who was in possession of a knife at school. Police cited the male for the incident.
- Police are investigating an incident of harassment by communications at a Bailey Road address.
- Police were on routine patrol in the Irvin Park area and observed several people there after hours. Several juveniles and an adult were allegedly smoking marijuana. Charges are currently pending.
- Police received a report about suspicious persons in the area of State Street. A male was located and determined to be from the Philadelphia area.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person in Irvin Park. They were found fishing.
- A Morrisdale resident was cited for being a public nuisance. Police say they were shooting weapons, and it was causing horses to be scared and disturbing the neighbors.
- A Morrisdale resident reported to police that a neighbor was harassing his parents over a property line. Police told those involved to stay away from each other and to contact their attorneys over the property line.
- A Drifting resident was cited for harassment after allegedly being involved in a domestic argument.
- Police handled an incident involving child custody in the Morris Township area.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief. During the incident, people were throwing corn off the Sportsmen Road Bridge. However, they were gone upon police arrival.
- Police cited Woodland and Drifting residents for defiant trespass. They were reportedly riding their side-by-side on private property, which was posted as “No Trespassing” along Gray Hollow Road.
- Police responded to the area of Deer Creek and Old Turnpike roads, where people were reportedly throwing eggs and corn at vehicles passing by. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 814-765-1533.
- Police handled a domestic argument at the scene in Grassflat.