- Police received a report about two students fighting at the Clearfield Area Junior-Senior High School. A 17-year-old girl will be cited for the incident.
- Police received a report about an incident of scattering rubbish that occurred behind the Clearfield Mall.
- Police received an animal complaint that occurred at Wal-Mart.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft by unlawful taking. However, it was listed by police as unfounded.
- Police received a report about a stolen, lost or mislaid iPhone.
- Police received a report about a burglary alarm at The Discovery House.
- Police received a report about a burglary alarm at a local church. It was listed by police as unfounded.
- Police received a report about a neighbor dispute on Mount Joy Road.
- Police were requested to assist a motorist with unlocking their vehicle.
- Police assisted the dog law officer with catching a wounded dog near the old Croft Market.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute along Willow Drive. It was handled by police at the scene.
- On Friday a 55-year-old Treasure Lake man reported someone keyed his truck while it was parked in the area of Pentz Run Road.
- On Saturday police reported that a wallet belonging to an 18-year-old Virginia woman was found along DuBois Rockton Road.
- On Saturday a 23-year-old township resident reported that after two known individuals stayed at her residence overnight, she noticed her medication was missing. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Saturday a Wisconsin woman reported losing her iPhone while walking on the Wolf Run trail in Treasure Lake.
- On Saturday a 76-year-old Treasure Lake man reported that a 35-year-old DuBois man came to his residence and confronted his son and his son’s girlfriend. However, the man was gone prior to police receiving the report.
- On Saturday a Sabula Outing Club Road resident reported an ongoing issue with dogs barking at a Brandon Drive residence. Officers checked the area and could not locate the barking dogs.
- On Saturday a 33-year-old Behringer Highway man reported that his 32-year-old neighbor was harassing him and his guests over a property dispute. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- On Sunday police reported that several garages and vehicles were entered along Ice Plant Road, and miscellaneous items and money were taken. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Sunday a 46-year-old Clearfield man was arrested after allegedly causing a disturbance at a softball tournament at Central Christian School. The man was arrested and transported to Clearfield County Jail on a 48-hour detainer. Public drunkenness and disorderly conduct charges are currently pending.
- On Sunday police received a report about possible gun shots in the area of Tozier Avenue. Upon investigation witnesses reported a car backfiring in the area at the time the possible shots were heard. The situation was handled without incident