State police at Clearfield
- State police reported a hit-and-run occurred Sunday at King’s Pizza in Coalport. According to state police, a vehicle was traveling north on Main Street. For unknown reasons, it struck another vehicle, which was parked. The operator then fled the scene in the vehicle. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred Sept. 14-15 on Spruce Street in Jay Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s residence and removed an engagement ring valued at $5,001. State police are continuing their investigation at this time. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a person on Fire Tower Road. It resulted in an alleged DUI and drug violation.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Police conducted a felony warrant service in the DuBois area. A male was taken into custody for arraignment and then lodged in county jail.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred on Valley View Drive. It was handled by police at the scene.