- Police encountered a male who held an active arrest warrant through Lawrence Township police. During his detainment, police located items that he had allegedly removed from a convenience store and failed to pay for.
- Police arrested a female because she was found to have an active warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office.
- Police responded to the riverwalk, where juveniles were reportedly being disorderly. Upon arrival, police observed trash along the walkway and advised the juveniles to pick it up. Police warned that any future incident would result in citations.
- Police received a report about two suspicious males on North Second Street. Upon arrival, police were unable to locate them.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along South Second Street.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on West Pine Street. Upon arrival, police found it had been a verbal altercation and were able to handle the situation at the scene.
- Police will increase patrols to the local parks after a large amount of garbage has been strewn around.
- Police received a report about a traffic hazard at the intersection of River and Deacon roads.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred on Village Road.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female at Edgewood. She was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run that occurred in the area of Washington Avenue and the Hyde light.
- Police received a report about a possible incident of harassment and disorderly conduct.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of identity theft and access device fraud. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a warrant service at Sheetz.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency on Daisy Street.