State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime Wednesday or Thursday on Camp Corbly Road in Curwensville. During the incident, someone allegedly broke two black mailboxes with an unknown blunt object. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred July 22 along the Bennetts Valley Highway in Huston Township. During the incident, someone allegedly slashed tires on several vehicles. State police said that other damage was also done to the vehicles. State police are continuing their investigation, and anyone with information is asked to contact the DuBois barracks at 814-371-4652.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police reported a drug violation that occurred Tuesday in the area of Route 949 and Kennedy Road in Union Township. State police observed a 35-year-old Corsica man urinating on the roadway. When contact was made with him, he was allegedly found to be intoxicated and in possession of suspected drug paraphernalia. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police assisted with a medical emergency on Beaches Lane.
- Police are investigating an alleged incident of retail theft that occurred at the Clearfield Mall.
- Clearfield-Jefferson Mental Health personnel were assisted at the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity in the Hyde area. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police responded to an animal call on River Road.
- Police responded to a report of an injured person in the area of the former Clearfield Middle School. He was flown from the scene.
- Police responded to a domestic-related overdose on Daisy Street. Police said the people involved were found to be intoxicated and cited for the incident.
- Police responded to a report about a psychological emergency on Hill Street.
- Police responded to a report about a psychological emergency on Powell Avenue.
- Police received a report about juveniles entering unlocked vehicles on Daisy Street Extension behind Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub. Police would like to remind motorists to lock their vehicle’s doors.
- Police conducted a traffic stop that resulted in DUI, drug possession and various firearm offenses. Police said a male had a warrant and was taken to the county jail; charges are to be filed in the incident.
- Police received a report about a domestic disturbance on West Spruce Alley. Police transported a male to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police received a report about an incident of trespassing that occurred at the Comfort Inn on Lakeside Avenue. Upon arrival, police found a female who was terminated and who refused to leave the premises. Police advised the female that she was to leave and not return, which she complied to.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle theft/unauthorized use of a motor vehicle on West Weber Avenue. A female told police that her boyfriend had stolen her vehicle, and they had previously engaged in an argument. She wanted to file charges against him. However, when police arrived, they spoke with the female who stated she knew her vehicle’s location, and she didn’t want anything done.
- Police received a report about a male who was on a bicycle filming traffic in the area of North Church Street and East Park Avenue. Police said the suspicious male was last seen heading toward Martin’s Grocery. Police checked the area but were unable to locate him.