State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred in the 400 block of Walnut Street in Curwensville Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly slashed several vehicle tires. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police reported a drug violation that occurred Tuesday on Interstate 80 eastbound at exit 81 in Pine Creek Township. A vehicle operated by a 24-year-old Brookville woman, Taylor M. Dezelan, was stopped for a summary traffic violation. During the stop, she was allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police took into custody a 49-year-old woman on a felony burglary warrant. It stemmed from an alleged incident July 13 on Mount Joy Road. She was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland, and her bail was set at $50,000. She was subsequently lodged in the county jail.
- Police served two warrants on a female; she was taken to county jail on a domestic warrant.
- Police responded to a report about an unsecured load on Route 879. It involved the loss of a metal gas tank container and pump that created an environmental hazard. According to police, the tank was thrown from the vehicle when the driver attempted to negotiate a curve at a high-rate of speed. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact township police.
- Police received a report about a missing or runaway juvenile.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a local business.
- Police were requested to retrieve drug paraphernalia at the old PennDOT building on Daisy Street.
- Police received a report about a property dispute.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of access device fraud/larceny.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency and transported a female to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police received a report about a wanted person. However, police checked the residence and were unable to locate the male.
- Police received a report about an assault on South Second Street. However, it occurred in Clearfield Borough, and its police department is handling the investigation.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft. However, police found it was civil in nature.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a business along Route 879. Upon arrival, police found everything to be OK.