State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred sometime between July 20 and July 23 on Rader Road in Decatur Township. During the incident, someone allegedly forcibly entered the victim’s shed and removed a yellow 2002 Honda TRX450. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police reported a DUI incident that occurred Tuesday in the area of South Eagle Valley Road and Elderberry Lane in Huston Township. According to state police, a vehicle operated by a 28-year-old man was stopped, and he was determined to be under the influence of alcohol. Charges will be filed through the district court upon receipt of blood test results.
- Police received a report about a male looking into vehicles on Nichols Street. Upon arrival, police searched the area but could not locate anyone.
- Police assisted with a medical emergency along Village Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief in the area of Nichols and Williams streets. According to police, it appeared that a BB gun was used to shoot holes into the siding of a residence.
- Police are investigating an alleged burglary that occurred along Holmes Avenue. According to police, someone forced entry into an apartment and removed items from inside.
- Police received a report about a male loitering in the area and around a garage on Turnpike Avenue. Upon arrival, police contacted the male who was a resident of the building.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred on Nichols Street. Police located males who were playing basketball, and they were advised of the complaint.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female on Daisy Street. Police made contact with the female who agreed to speak with a mental health delegate.
- Police received a report that a bike was removed from a residence along Daisy Street.
- Police were requested to assist Children & Youth Services at a residence along Cemetery Road. However, police were cancelled upon arrival to the scene.
- Police assisted with a medical emergency in the 1300 block of Daisy Street.
- Police are investigating the alleged theft of a paper prescription from a vehicle in Golden Rod.
- Police received a report about the current IRS phone scam from township residents. Police would like to remind residents that the IRS will not call your home for delinquent payments or filings. Police also advise residents not to provide any personal information, such as social security numbers and birth dates, or banking information.
- Police are investigating a report about a “worthless” check that was passed at a local business.
- Police received a report about a disorderly male on East Street. He was cited for the incident.
- Police received a report about a possible domestic dispute on Meadow Street. A male and female allegedly engaged in a physical confrontation. Both were cited for disorderly conduct.
- State police were assisted with a psychological disorder on Larson Road.
- State police were assisted with a domestic dispute on Penn Street in Grampian.
- Police received a report about a possible domestic situation on Bloomington Avenue. Police found a male was yelling on the phone at his girlfriend.
- Police responded to a false burglar alarm at a business on Filbert Street.
- Police responded to a psychological disorder at Ridgeview Elder Care.
- Police received a complaint about four-wheelers being driven on the road in the area of Ridgeview and McNaul streets. However, the four-wheelers were gone upon police arrival.
- Police assisted a motorist with unlocking his vehicle.
- Police reported that a known male was allegedly caught stealing items from a vendor at Curwensville Days.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of retail theft at the Snappy’s Convenience Store. According to police, a known male drove off without paying for fuel.
- Police received a report about juveniles who were throwing eggs at cars in the area of State and Walnut streets. The juveniles weren’t located.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle parked behind Gate’s Hardware. Its owner was located without incident.
- Police received a report about a psychological disorder on Locust Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of trespassing in the area of Thompson Street.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of patio furniture in the area of Ridge Avenue and Russell Street. It was valued at $400, according to police. Police are continuing their investigation.
- State police were assisted with a report about an attempted abduction in the area of Center Street.
- Police received a report about a reckless driver in the area of Fredericka Avenue and Station Street.
- Curwensville Ambulance personnel were assisted with traffic control in the area of McNaul Street.
- Police received a report about kids who were jumping off the River and Schofield Street Bridge, which spans Anderson Creek. Police warned the kids about the dangers and advised them to cease their actions.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident on State Street near Filbert Street. No injuries were reported as a result.
- Police received a report about a child custody dispute.