State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Wednesday on Market Street in Coalport. During the incident, someone allegedly stole the victim’s red, 15-foot Pelican canoe from her driveway. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police reported a drug-related incident that occurred May 27 on Hillcrest Street in Philipsburg Borough. According to state police, a truck was stopped and upon investigation, a drug and paraphernalia were allegedly located. Charges were filed through the district court against Andrew Godak of DuBois.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft by “under-ringing” that occurred at Wal-Mart in Young Township. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of identity theft that occurred Tuesday at Giant Eagle in Pittsburgh. During the incident, someone allegedly “used a credit card made from the victim’s debit card” and charged $413.90 at Giant Eagle. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- State police received a report about an incident of access device fraud/identity theft that occurred Wednesday on Lime Kiln Road in Jones Township. During the incident, someone allegedly used the victim’s identity to open an account at JC Penney and purchased approximately $483.56 worth of items online. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft that occurred on Grice Road. Police have a suspect, and the investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police received a report about a phone scam. According to police, the caller “spoofed” a local business phone number and wanted the resident to lower their credit rate.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft by deception from a township resident.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle along the Clearfield-Shawville Highway.
- Police were requested to assist Clearfield Borough officers with checking the welfare of a person.
- On Saturday Treasure Lake Security reported a boat had been released from the dock at the Marina by unknown individuals. They also found boating-related items floating in the water. Later, an Ohio woman reported that a wake board, valued at $400, was taken from her boat. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Sunday a 54-year-old Brockway man reported that several people had been hanging out on the porch of an empty house he owns on South Brady Street. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- On Sunday police investigated an open 911 call from a South Brady Street residence. Dispatch reported that there appeared to be an altercation. Upon arrival officers found a resident and a few others around a fire pit in the backyard. The resident admitted to getting into a verbal altercation with a friend, but they did not admit to making the 911 call. Police handled the situation without incident.
- On Monday an 18-year-old Circle Road resident reported hearing footsteps on the roof of her trailer. She told police that when she went outside to check, she saw a male and female running down the hill nearby.
- On Monday a 39-year-old South Main Street resident reported hearing gun shots in the woods behind her house. Police checked the area and could not locate anyone.
- On Monday a Clear Run Road resident reported hearing a vehicle travel by her house; as it went by, she heard gun shots being fired. Upon investigation, police found several 9mm casings on the road. Police are continuing their investigation of the incident at this time.
- On Tuesday police received a report about a false alarm at Priority First.