State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Thursday on Whetstone Road in Horton Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed numerous items from the victim’s property without permission. State police are continuing their investigation, and anyone with information is asked to call the Ridgway barracks at 814-776-6136.
- Police were dispatched to assist with a reported fire along North Second Street. Upon arrival, police found flames from a malfunctioning stove were already extinguished.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along South Second Street.
- Police handled a parking complaint along East Locust Street.
- Police were dispatched for a report about a child on a scooter unattended in the area of Spruce and South Second streets. Police searched the area but were unable to locate the child.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency on Dorey Street.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment from a Reed Street resident.
- Police responded to a minor accident along Healey Avenue. According to police, a vehicle made contact with another vehicle’s mirror.
- Police responded to a report about dogs running loose on West Sixth Avenue.
- Police were dispatched to a traffic violation that occurred in the area of the off-ramp for state Route 879 toward Woodland Road.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a driver along U.S. Route 322 eastbound by the Clearfield Mall. Upon arrival, police were unable to locate the described vehicle.
- Police were dispatched to a burning complaint on Dorey Street Extension.
- Police were dispatched to a report of a hit-and-run accident at Wal-Mart.
- Police were dispatched to a report of a hit-and-run accident at Burger King.
- Police received a report about a disorderly male at a local business.
- Police served a warrant on a female who was wanted for an alleged assault.
- Police received a parking complaint due to a disabled vehicle on the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation and domestic on Park Avenue. Upon arrival, police handled the situation at the scene. But, while at the scene, police found a male was wanted on a warrant, and he was put in county jail.