State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a lost dog Wednesday on Church Street in Gulich Township. The dog, a female Rottweiler, was located at a Smoke Run residence. It is black and tan in color with a black nylon collar; it is very friendly. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clearfield County SPCA at 814-765-2220.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Wednesday on North Centre Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 31-year-old Philipsburg man, Michael D. Yarger, grabbed the victim by her neck/facial area and pushed her away. He was cited for the incident through the district court.
- Police assisted with a psychological emergency on Clarendon Avenue.
- Police conducted a warrant service in the area of Hyde.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of assault/harassment in the area of Palmer Street.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency, and a male was taken to the hospital for treatment.