State police at DuBois
- State police reported a DUI/drug violation that occurred Monday on Interstate 80 eastbound at mile-marker 92.9 in Washington Township. According to state police, a 36-year-old Staten Island, NY man was stopped for a traffic violation. While speaking with him, state police allegedly detected a strong odor of burnt marijuana coming from the vehicle. He was subsequently arrested for DUI, possession of marijuana and paraphernalia, along with other summary offenses, pending blood test results.
State police at Ridgway
- On June 1, state police received an anonymous tip that a known 37-year-old Wilcox man had allegedly failed to report changes on his Megan’s Law registration. It remains under investigation at this time.
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred June 1 on Grant Road in Ridgway. A package was mistakenly delivered to the wrong address, and the person who received it allegedly failed to return it to the intended delivery location.
- Police received a report about a burglary in progress. Upon arrival, police apprehended two suspects. Police said the investigation is ongoing at this time with charges pending.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a male on Daisy Street Extension.
- Police received a report about several alleged retail thefts that occurred on Supercenter Drive.
- Police received a report about a phone scam from a township resident.
- Police received a report about a two-vehicle accident on Washington Avenue in Hyde.
- Police received a report about an unwanted, disorderly male at a hotel along Route 879. However, he had fled the scene prior to police arrival. He was later located on Route 879 and determined to be wanted by Erie County. Police housed the male at the county jail on a probation detainer as well as on the warrants.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of trespass on Park Avenue.