State police at Clearfield
- State police received reports about several thefts from motor vehicles that occurred Wednesday or Thursday in the area of Rolling Stone Road and Erickson Drive in Cooper Township. During the incidents, someone allegedly removed small amounts of money and other items, including a black, .45-caliber Sig Sauer handgun. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police investigated a DUI incident that occurred Thursday on Park Avenue near Beyer Avenue in Punxsutawney Borough. According to state police, a known 41-year-old man was stopped for a summary traffic violation, and he was suspected of being under the influence. He was subsequently taken into custody. State police said when they made the stop, the man had a 14-year-old passenger in the vehicle. Charges are currently pending at this time.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Thursday on Ridgway-Johnsonburg and Empire roads in Horton Township. During the incident, someone allegedly removed numerous pieces of scrap metal from the victim’s property without permission. State police are continuing their investigation at this time, and anyone with information is asked to contact the Ridgway barracks at 814-776-6136.
- Police checked a suspicious vehicle that was parked along Turnpike Avenue. According to police, its driver was pulled off using a hand-held device.
- Police received a report about a possible disturbance on North Third Street. Police were handling another incident, and Lawrence Township police were requested to provide assistance. Upon arrival to the scene, police were unable to locate anything.
- Police arrested a male for suspected DUI after he was stopped along Bigler Avenue for committing several traffic violations.
- Police received a parking complaint that occurred on East Market Street.
- Police received a report about a possible domestic dispute on East Walnut Street. Upon arrival, police found a male and female had engaged in a verbal altercation. They had calmed down upon police arrival to the scene.
- Police received a report about a tame rabbit that was found along Spring Street. It was picked up and transported to the SPCA. Anyone who wishes to claim the rabbit is asked to contact the SPCA.
- Police were requested to assist Mobile Crisis with an elderly male in Hillsdale.
- Police received a report about a possible traffic hazard at the intersection of Flegal Road and Route 153 north.
- Police located a suspicious vehicle in the Country Club area.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with an incident on North Third Street.