State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of theft from a motor vehicle that occurred between April 6 and Monday on Irwin Street in Brisbin Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly stole a black Glock 40-caliber Model 23 handgun from the victim’s silver 2011 Toyota Rav4. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Wednesday on Winburne-Munson Road in Cooper Township. During the incident, a male and female allegedly engaged in a verbal altercation, which escalated into a physical altercation that also involved two juveniles. Charges will be filed through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an incident of corruption of minors that occurred April 1 on Enterprise Drive in Rush Township. During the incident, a 24-year-old man allegedly snuck alcohol into the bowling alley and provided it to two teenage boys.
- Police were dispatched after a report about cones that were set across the roadway, causing a traffic hazard on South Second Street. Upon arrival, police removed the cones.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with checking the welfare of a person who had failed to show up for work. Police located the female who was found to be OK.
- Police reported a dog was found on West Front Street. Police were able to locate the owner of the dog and return it.
- Police arrested a male on several active warrants through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office and Domestic Relations after he was located hiding in a residence along Weaver Street. He was taken to the jail on the warrants.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications from a Fifth Street resident.
- Police responded to a report about a small fire that was unattended on East 10th Police made contact with a resident who extinguished the fire.
- Police arrested a male for allegedly driving under the influence after he was stopped along Turnpike Avenue for a traffic violation.
- Police received a report about lost property at Rural King. According to police, it was found by a Good Samaritan, turned into state police and recovered by the victim.
- Police received a report about a civil issue over a title transfer in the area of Guinea Hill Road.
- Police conducted a warrant service in the area of Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft at Wal-Mart. However, it was listed as unfounded by police.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of disorderly conduct on Valley View Drive.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of theft as a person failed to deliver fundraiser items.
- Police conducted a warrant service during a traffic stop.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute on Mount Joy Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged physical domestic dispute that involved a 12-year-old female juvenile.
- Police received an animal call that occurred on Capitol Hill Road. It was referred to the dog law officer.
- Police received a report about a possible theft from a vehicle at Graystone Court.
- Police located a stray Husky dog at Wal-Mart. The owner can claim it by contacting the SPCA.
- Police located a suspicious vehicle in Glen Richey.
- Police were dispatched to two, different accidents at the intersection of North Brady Street and Park Avenue. Both accidents involved three vehicles, and information was exchanged among those involved, police said.
- Police received a report about a couple engaged in a verbal domestic dispute in the area of West Washington Avenue. According to police, when they arrived at the scene, it was determined the incident had actually occurred on West Long Avenue while a woman was accusing her husband of having an affair. He took her to the location of the suspected woman to prove he wasn’t involved with her, and the two women engaged in a verbal argument. After speaking with those involved, the couple agreed to leave, and then police cleared the scene.
- Police received a report about a committed mental health patient who had left without being cleared to on Hospital Avenue. Upon arrival, police located the male and he was taken back to the emergency room without incident.