State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of burglary that occurred sometime between Nov. 1 and Sunday at three camps on Old Log Slide Trail in Girard Township. During the incident, someone allegedly broke windows to gain access to the camps and left notes signed “III John 1:2.” Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of retail theft that occurred Tuesday at the Wal-Mart in Fox Township. During the incident, a 19-year-old Weedville woman, Brandi Kanouff, allegedly removed $60 worth of items without paying for them. She was cited for the incident through the district court.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male in the area of Bigler Avenue. Upon arrival police located him, and he was found to have several active arrest warrants. He was taken into custody and to the county jail.
- Police received a report regarding a vehicle that had been broken into along Elm Avenue. During the incident, someone allegedly took loose change from the vehicle.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with attempting to locate two people who had warrants for their arrest.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a possible DUI along South Second Street.
- A wallet was turned into police after it was located along Bridge Street. The owner was contacted, according to police.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with gaining entry into a residence for a medical emergency along East 11th
- Police received a report about a reckless driver traveling on the Route 879 Bypass. When police checked the area, they were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Police conducted a warrant service on Mount Joy Road.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of medication. It remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a call about a child custody issue on Coal Hill.
- Police received a call about an assault that involved a domestic. However, it was listed as unfounded by police.
- Police received a report about an automatic fire alarm along Leonard Street.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle on the hill at Wal-Mart.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred on Old Town Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged drug violation at Wal-Mart.
- Police received a report about a two-vehicle accident in the parking lot at the Leo Nedza Funeral Home. According to police, a vehicle was backing out when it hit another and caused minor damage. Police said that the drivers exchanged the necessary information.
- Police received a report about people being loud and possibly playing basketball on East Second Avenue on the Penn State DuBois campus. Upon arrival, police circled the area but were unable to locate anyone.